Friday, April 29, 2011

Sick of working out

So I'm in Phase 3 of P90X and I am doing doubles instead of doing Cardio X I sub it for Insanity.  I have to admit I am so sick of working out.  I may be over my head by doing two workouts per day along with my everyday life.  My thought process is I want results and I want it fast.  I will admit I've only been doing Insanity for 3 days but I already see results.  Yayy!!! That alone keeps me Digging deeper, but seriously I am sick of working out.  I hate it big time.  I want to quit so bad.  This hybrid is a bittersweet journey I am sore all the time, I am tired all the time, it takes alot of my free time and Its hard!!!!! It's hard, its hard, its hard.  I can't wait until it is all over.  I have these last 30 days of P90X and 60 days of Insanity to get through.  I would like to do a second round but I am not sure if I will do so immediately or wait awhile or at all.  Please send me your positive vibes as I need the energy.  I just wanted to write a quick post regarding a real moment.  I am not giving up but I am at a point where I am frustrated with working out.  I am trying to change my attitude but don't know quite how!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment