Saturday, November 5, 2011

Renewing my mind for P90X!!!

So I am going to restart P90X this Monday, Halloween!!! Now if that ain't a challenge I don't know what is! I have so much confidence in myself that I am up for it.  Usually I would agree that its a set up for failure, but I know how I work and to think  of it as a challenge would help get me through it.  Anyway so restarting....I don't feel the same way I felt the 1st time trying.  I guess the 1st time I was excited, not knowing what the 1st workout was gonna be like.  Actually experiencing this challenge that I watched so many times before on infomerical got me so anticipated for it.  I don't know  but this time was more like I need this workout.  I enjoy doing it,  so I need to use this tool to guide me back to health.  Focusing on the health aspect of it gets my attention a little better than working out to get my body back.  {SN: I'm listening to I heart radio Wgci Chicago, and every song for the last 5 songs has been young money, Drake, Lil Wayne or some combo...crazy. I love it though but crazy} So this month has been Breast Cancer awareness month and my mother has been diagnosed 3x's.  So my health has to be important to me. 

With that said and my trip to FL next summer on my mind, I am back recommitted.  Ready to Keep pushing play and to Bring it! 
I am following the food guide which is something that I didn't do before.  I went grocery shopping already to pick up all the food.  I only was able to go to 2 stores (Aldi and Walmart) to pick up the things that I needed.  And I sub where I either didn't like something or it wasn't available at the stores I was at. (Read ______ for the grocery blog). I plan on following the meal approach bc for how busy my life is continually becoming.  I am also taking a cue from P90X and planning my kids meals a week ahead as well for the days they don't prefer the taste of a particular food that the guide suggests. I am also making a food diary so as to hold myself accountable. As well as blog about my experience.  I hope this time I succeed.  5:00 am is the wake up call.  I seem to do better when I go ahead and get the workout out of the way.  Tentatively I plan on working out , shower, get the kids up for school, and then eat so hopefully I prove to myself i can! Just do my best and forget the rest right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment