Wednesday, March 9, 2011

day 6- 11 n still goin strong

Monday was day 9, back to coresynergestics, today day 11 was biceps and shoulders .  It was easier today, it could be bc I didn't actually complete the 1st week successfully. I skipped Kempo on day 6 :-( I felt guilty for it though.  BUT I do have a confession I OVER indulged this weekend.  So, my kids were away bc they had a 3 day weekend, u don't even understand I haven't have all my kids gone at the same time in almost 1yr!!! So, needless to say, me and my fiancee' needed some QT.  But he had to work a weekend day --Saturday, so I spent it with my 2 BFF's.  Early afternoon, we ate IHop, shopped (for makeup and other beauty items of course), for lunch I ate chipotle, and for dinner papa johns.   I had a cinnastack (3 pancakes with cinnabonn cinnamon and icing) I also had scrambled eggs and cheese, hash brown  with onions and 2 strips of bacon....yummy yum yum!!!! How much did I actually eat? HALF!!! I was so mad, I wanted to finish all of it.  But as of late my stomach won't allow me to eat alot.  I guess its good though, bc I didn't really plan on eating out allday that day but bc Ididn't have the kids to cook for and I was out the house ALL day, so I did.  At chipotle I had a grilled chicken bowl with everything and once again I ate a little under half this time.  I wasted so much food that day makes me upset thinking about it.  So now we're at dinner and I ordered a chicken spinach alfredo pizza and boneless buffalo wings.  They sent spinach alfredo and bone-in buffalo wings. I was a little pissed that they didn't put the chix on the pizza but it was cool bc of all the other stuff I ate that day.  Of that meal I ate 2 slices of pizza and 2 buffalo wings.  Now comes to Sunday's meal.  LOL.  I offered to take my man out since we both been working so hard (he's doing P90x also).  We went to Applebees.  We ordered an appetizer which consisted of: spinach artichoke dip, buffalo chix (again), potato twist with Queso dip, woton (sp) chicken tacos as a main dish I ordered a fajita chicken wrap and fries he had a hand battered fish sandwich and fries.  We each took a half of the others main dish and split the appetizers.  What I ate? Well we both ate just the appetizers had to take the main dish hm for dinner.  Which was cool bc again that meant I didn't have to cook.
Monday was back to normal I had to cook and all whomp whomp.  O we did incorporate a pre workout supplement into our diet this week called superpump 250.  I will do a post on that after I have taken it for a week or so just so I can honestly tell u my experience with it.  Monday's are typically hard for me just bc its a new work week and u know me not being a morning person and all.  

The start of week 2 has been ok so far.  I am very tired this week.  But it may be bc of that superpump.  Some ppl on youtube says that since it gives u more energy during workouts u tend to push urself harder resulting in more tightness post workout I'm not sure but I do know I am tired.  Day 9 was hard, day 10  was even harder and like I said today seems to be easier.  I had to push through days 9 and 10,  bc it was really hard to motivate myself!!!!. 

All n all I'm still happy I am trying this program my body feels amazing.  O Wow, how can I forget the most exciting part.  Saturday while shopping I picked up a Medium shirt for kicks to try it on and guess what it actually fit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SWEET VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Before p90x I was in a XL shirt (the largest shirt size I have ever worn ever) Goal a loose fitting sized medium shirt tight fitting small sized shirt (ladies u know what I'm talking about). Still trying not to weigh in until day 30.  But I see the difference already. 

So far I am doin more of the dvd, for example, where I wasn't able to do 1 push up I can now do 3-4 without breaking.  Chair dips I started out doing 20 with my legs bent week 2 I can do 25 straight legged.  I graduated from 5lb weights to 10lb weights.  So yea by day 30 I'll be nice and prepared for the 2nd round (which introduces plyometrics so excited yayy).  So for those of u who are also trying P90X keep up the good work feel free to comment and share some of ur experiences with me I would love to hear about it!!!! Until next Post keep pushing play and bring it!!!!!!!!!!   

Remember: Brush your teeth in the shower

No comments:

Post a Comment