Thursday, March 3, 2011

Well since I am starting this new lifestyle I needed to be prepared.  So I went shopping for some fresh fruits and veggies.  I'm not picky I actually really love fruits and vegetables but I only brought what was in season because of the price. 
Here's what I brought:
Grapes, bananas, orange juice
strawberries, plums, kiwi
asparagus, cantaloupe
cucumbers, whole pineapple
tomatoes, ready made salads
oranges, blueberries, apples, grapefruit
I figure with these many selections I'd have plenty of picks to make a variety of dishes.
From trying so many diets I have learned that I get bored if I am told to eat the same foods.  So, with  a variety of fruits, vegetables, and meats I can make a very delicious meal that's healthy (I love to cook).
OK I just wanted to share my shopping as a result of me adding P90x to my life.  I hope you join me next time.  Stay tuned for the next update!!!!


Remember to brush your teeth in the shower!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment