Sunday, March 27, 2011

Starting Phase 2: Keep pushing play

Quick Blog:

I am watching the 1st wrkout in Phase 2 and I am a lil scared lol.  I know I haven't blogged in a while but I have been busy wrking overtime and keeping up with the kids and doing p90x (still going strong).  Tired is not the word I would use to describe what I have been feeling.  But my motivation out weighted the tiredness.  I see my body changing.  Yes!!!! OK diet still not what the nutritional guide suggests but for the most part I am eating more leaner, more veggies, and fresh fruits.  At this point I am very very very pleased with my results.  I am stronger, more focused, more energetic (but tired weird huh?), happier.  Wow happier did I just type that.  

I did the lean program for the 1st Phase.  2nd Phase I'm goin to classic.  I am ready to Bring it!  I have decided to post my pics bc I am truly sticking with it.  This is the longest I have stuck with anything that has to do with my health.  P90x is Fun yet challenging.  I look forward to learning new routines, and to see my improvements week after week.  Anyone that has a competitive edge in them will enjoy the challenge that is p90x.  

But back to my scariness, Chest, shoulders, and triceps is scary.  But as my baby just reminded me we was afraid day 1. It really helps having him wrkout with me we encourage each other b4, during, and after.  Well I figured I blog since I had some free time. I'll be back to talk about week 4 recovery week.  And me having a breakdown and almost quitting o and how I felt when I pulled clothes outta my "box" and they actually fit some things were too big in some cases.  So until next time:

Remember to brush your teeth in the shower!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment