Thursday, March 31, 2011

First clasps hook on my bra!!!!

So, now that I have your attention........ I know the title is funny sounding.  But that is exactly what happened this morning.  I was able to clasp my bra on the first row of hooks.  Some of you may not share my excitement but some of you do understand what that feeling is like!!!!  So, when I got dressed this morning, I was thinking I should try a bra that was at the bottom of my under clothes container, (they were now my too little bras) not really believing it was going to fit.  But wait......not only did it fit it was too loose when I attached the latch to the last row of hooks.  That made me so excited that I skipped the 3 row, 2nd row and went straight for the 1st row of clasps and I still had room after I clasped....sweet victory!!!!! Maybe I can get these DD's down to a nice D or a full C (fingers crossed).  Ok I just wanted to share my  P90X accomplishment today.  Still Bringing it on day 32.  Small victories help you stay on track.  Until next time remember:

Brush your teeth in the shower!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment